Sunday, October 26

it's been such a long time, i guess i should be goin'.

I lost my camera for forever, but I finally found it on Thursday!
So this is what has become of the zebra pants. An over-sized racer-back tank top (I just love them) with an adjustable back strap thing. I forgot to take a picture of the back, but perhaps I'll get one up soon.

blue tanktop (walmart), volleyball shorts (walmart), zebra tank (handmade)
A lovely mirror shot.


I made this vest a while back. I tried to make a dress out of this fabric last summer or winter but failed horribly and so I cut the skirt up for this. It looks like an old man vest and I love it dearly, but it needs some vintage or over-sized buttons.

I have a lot of new clothes that have yet to be photographed, so expect frequent posting!

No comments: