Monday, August 25

hello, kitty!

Today was the first day back to school, so I had to wake up at 7:45AM to be at school by 9:15! Bleh! But luckily, I only had one class and it was only 50 minutes long, haha, so I was done by 10:30 and ready to waste my day... erm, I mean get things done. Getting my books was easy, but don't get me started on parking permits.
Back to school outfit!


The bookstore is right next to a shoe store, and my airwalks are so broken they flap their mouth everytime I take a step, so I went in to find a new pair of sneakers.
Didn't find sneakers, but I did find these...

looove!

And of course, right next door to the shoe store was a Target, and I simply did not have a good backpack for my laptop...


I'm spendin' too much money, honey.

2 comments:

head in the clouds. said...

i really really love that outfit. those purple tights, very rad & sweet backpack aha.

FASHION CHALET said...

I love purple :)