Monday, July 7

the brick jumper

Another one of the fabulous fabrics from JoAnn's.
Basically just a high-waisted skirt with suspenders.
I had planned on the skirt being much baggier, I wanted it to have the poofy look to it, but I think the fabric is just too heavy. It's more form fitting than I was looking for, and I have to wear it a little longer than intended in order to balance out the fact that it won't "poof." I like it just the same.


button detail: i used gold thread to sew it on.


pockets!

bottom detail




I wore this out swing dancing last night, and I had a little trouble with the left pocket staying in, so I'll have to find a way to fix that.

grey head band (hand altered), black tank top (target), jumper (hand made), blue tights (target)

one of these days i'll figure out how to take flattering pictures of myself...

No comments: